ABOUT THIS GRANT ROUND & ELIGIBILITY
Thanks to GIVE Wangaratta, Madge Brown Charitable Trust, and Wangaratta RSL funding is now available for Grants of up to $5,000* for charitable/community organisations that support priorities for local people. GIVE Wangaratta has a particular focus on supporting those in our community that are vulnerable including young people and families.
Projects that fall within the following areas of interest will be eligible:
- – Education, aspiration, and development pathways towards employment
- – Health and well-being, including mental health initiatives
- – Housing and homelessness
- – Support for vulnerable children, youth & families
- – Respectful relationships, mentoring, and community initiatives in response to violence
- – Gambling, addiction, and well-being support initiatives
Applicants must demonstrate their charitable purpose and explain how they will provide broad community/public benefit.
* Grant applications for larger projects up to $10,000 may be considered and we strongly support collaboration with other funders to achieve greater community impacts for targeted issues.
We recommend applicants seeking larger grants contact the Executive Officer, Into Our Hands Community Foundation to discuss your project prior to submission.
Eligible projects could include:
- – A community event
- – A health and well-being project
- – An education project.
Please refer to the Grant Guidelines in the first instance, if you still have further questions regarding your submission please contact Peter McCabe, Executive Officer, Into Our Hands Community Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 252 866
All applicants need to read the grant guidelines and submit a written application via the application form