Donations to Into Our Hands stay 100% local in North East Victoria and support charitable projects and organisations.
- Give to their local community and nominate an existing fund for their donations from our list of sub-funds and causes.
- Establish a sub-fund for gifts and donations to a cause or community need of their own choosing.
- Opt to make their donations tax deductible through our public fund and sub-funds
- Be acknowledged or remain anonymous, depending on your preference
- Create a corporate giving fund to meet your speciﬁc company philosophy and to enhance corporate social responsibility
Did you know?
$17.5 billion in wealth transferring in North East Victoria from 2020 to 2066
If 10% of households in North East Victoria donated 5% of their wealth, the community chest would grow by $10m in 8 years.
More than $400,000 annually (growing year on year) in available grants for community projects, investments, infrastructure and support services.
*Into Our Hands Community Foundation & Seer Data & Analytics, Our Prosperity Realised. Growing Community Philanthropy and Regional Development in North East Victoria Technical Report. (11 December 2019)
Donations to Into Our Hands are investments in our community’s future.