How it works
Donations to Into Our Hands stay 100% local in North East Victoria and support charitable projects and organisations.
- Give to their local community and nominate an existing fund for their donations from our list of sub-funds and causes.
- Establish a sub-fund for gifts and donations to a cause or community need of their own choosing.
- Opt to make their donations tax deductible through our public fund and sub-funds
- Be acknowledged or remain anonymous, depending on your preference
- Create a corporate giving fund to meet your speciﬁc company philosophy and to enhance corporate social responsibility
Did you know?
$17.5 billion in wealth transferring in North East Victoria from 2020 to 2066
If 10% of households in North East Victoria donated 5% of their wealth, the community chest would grow by $10m in 8 years.
More than $400,000 annually (growing year on year) in available grants for community projects, investments, infrastructure and support services.
*Into Our Hands Community Foundation & Seer Data & Analytics, Our Prosperity Realised. Growing Community Philanthropy and Regional Development in North East Victoria Technical Report. (11 December 2019)
Donations to Into Our Hands are investments in our community’s future.
Types of Donations
Click on arrow for fund information
“We imagine a community where our children and grandchildren can access local support when needed which has come from the community for the community.”
Chair, Into Our Hands Community Foundation